to believe payroll is simple enough to handle. After all, it’s just cutting checks and making sure employees get paid on time… right? It quickly becomes apparent that payroll is much more complicated than it seems. There are strict legal responsibilities that employers are expected to adhere to such as record keeping, filing and payment responsibilities.
Payroll may be time-consuming and drudging, taking you away from the scope of your core business model. That’s where outsourcing payroll might be the best option. Outsourcing payroll to a professional accountant frees up your time with the comfort in knowing your payroll responsibilities are being managed with professionalism and accuracy.
“As your business grows, so do your responsibilities as a business owner.”
Here at Tax2000 we take care of the entire process.
Payroll Reporting and Tax Responsibilities
- Federal Income Taxes
- Federal Social Security and Medicare Taxes
- Federal Unemployment Taxes (FUTA)
- Federal Wage and Tax Statement (Form W-2) and Transmittal (Form W-3)
- State unemployment Taxes (SUTA)
- State Workers’ Compensation Insurance Premiums